Installation on the Zaurus is done in the usual way:
1. Download the following files and copy them to a SD card.
2. Remove battery and power adapter cable
3. Wait for 5 seconds
4. Replace battery, close and lock battery cover
5. Attach power adapter cable
6. Keep OK button pressed while pressing on/off switch
7. From the Japanese menu, choose option 4 (Update), then 2 (SD) and finally Y
Flashing starts, and you are asked if you want to flash the kernel, if you want the microdrive to be formatted and if you want the root filesystem to be installed.
Accept all questions answering them with y
After flashing is complete, the machine is rebooted. Login with root and type /start to start Android.
Have fun, and let me know if you like it ;-)
[ 6 comments ] ( 320 views ) | permalink | ( 3 / 1789 )